Tafsir and Quran Sciences B
The science of interpretation of the Qur’an is a science that investigates how to understand the words of the Qur’an and reveal what it contains of connotations, rulings, structures, and meanings from the noblest and most noble of sciences. Its interpretation, its interpretation and its teaching in its interpretation, its interpretation, its explanation and its establishment, and what are the sections of interpretation, the rules and controls for its interpretation, In addition to introducing the student to how to deal with the controversy that explains the interpretation of the Holy Qur’an. Knowing the reasons for the multiple revelations of the Qur’anic verses and the miracles of Qur’anic rhetoric. Evaluation type: Online exams Teaching language: Arabic
The origins of the science of interpretation
- Talking about the phases and stages in which the science of interpretation of the Qur’an arose and was established
- The parameters of interpretation in the four stages (establishment, rooting, discharge, renewal).
Rules and controls of interpretation and are divided into
- Weighting rule between different sayings
- The deduction rule that helps to elicit and for each stage there are stages of identification.
Rules related to the revelation of the Noble Qur’an
- Reasons for revelation and identifying the reasons for the multiple revelations of the Qur’anic verses
- Knowing the wisdom of the revelation of the Qur’anic verses
- The rules of Mecca and Medina
- The order of the surahs and verses in the Holy Qur’an
- Relating to court controls.
- Recognize the approach followed by the scholars of the Noble Qur’an.
Disagreement between the commentators
- Learn how to deal with disagreement and know the causes and types of disagreement.
- Interpretation of the maxim, i.e., that which affects other than God Almighty, and is divided into four sections.
- Interpretation by opinion, according to the following conditions.
- Linguistic interpretation, which is an explanation of the meanings of the Qur’an and its implications in the Arabic language.
- Objective and analytical interpretation.