E3jaz in Quran and Sunnah
This presents a research that is one of the greatest, most useful and enjoyable topics of Quranic sciences. The interest does not depend only on reviewing the aspects of the rhetorical, linguistic, scientific, pictorial, creative, intellectual, environmental, historical, geographic, medical, numerical and legislative miracles, but the student will navigate through this giant research full of examples and verses with deep, creative and fun understanding. Endless spiritual and intellectual, in addition to the fact that the student will learn new ways of dealing with the Book of God, meditating on it, extracting information, legislation, meanings, and sciences, and combining all of this with accurate and systematic modernity. as he entered it Evaluation type: Online exams Teaching language: Arabic
Guidance on how to read the Qur’an in an intellectual contemplative manner.
- The most important references and books in the field of interpretation and Quranic miracles.
- A presentation of the miracles of the prophets and the miracle of our master Muhammad (PBUH), with the revelation of the Qur’an.
- Stories about the conversion of a number of the Companions upon learning the Noble Qur’an.
The rhetorical linguistic miracle in the Qur'an.
- Multiple examples from the Holy Qur’an about the use of sensory words to express moral meanings.
- Multiple examples from the Holy Qur’an on the uses of language and the origins of words.
- Examples of the Qur’anic miracle when a verb is used to denote other than its time.
- Examples of the Qur’anic miracle of deleting certain words and leaving them in appreciation.
- Examples of the Qur’anic miracles of the word collections
- Quranic examples of the miracle of the Quran in the use of commas or the endings of sentences.
The pictorial miracle in the Qur’an and its implications in a very large number of verses.
- Quranic miraculous examples of sensory meanings that come out in a lively, sensory form.
- Quranic miraculous examples of describing a sensory thing with a moral meaning.
- Multiple examples of the Qur’anic miracle in linguistic depiction of the aspects of rhythm, rhyme and intonation.
Scientific miracles in the Noble Qur’an and the locations of that matter.
- Detailed scientific information with newly discovered numbers about the universe before its inception and after its starting point, the planets and galaxies, the earth, the sun, the moon and the sky, and linking all these discoveries to the Quranic verses.
- Detailed scientific information with newly discovered numbers about the formation of day and night and its link to Quranic verses.
- Scientific information about the formation of rain and hail and the effect of winds, seas, mountains and others, and linking them to the verses of the scientific miracles of the Qur’an.
- Accurate scientific information about the human organs, the stages of the formation of the fetus, the signs of God in the rest of creation and livestock, and Quranic indications for that.
Numerical miracles in the Holy Quran.
- Multiple examples of numbers for recurring opposite words in the Holy Qur’an.
- Modern scientific conclusions for calculating the years, months, and days, and where they are mentioned in the Holy Qur’an.
- Recent scientific conclusions about the proportions of water and land and where they are mentioned in the Holy Qur’an.
Miracles in the Holy Quran
- Environmental miracles in the Holy Quran.
- Legislative Miracles in the Noble Qur’an
- Laws, provisions, and morals.
- The family system in the Holy Quran.