Tafsir and Quran Sciences A
The science of interpretation is a modern and contemporary science. Research and productions regarding this science do not stop. It is part of the sciences of the Qur’an and vice versa. It is divided into an objective interpretation that revolves around a specific topic and the interpretation of the meaning of the image, which are all modern phenomena. So the science of the principles of interpretation of the Qur’an is the basis and the basis upon which the interpreter builds when doing revealing, elucidating and clarifying (interpretation) of the meanings of the Holy Qur’an that help in understanding the intentions of the words of God Almighty for fear of falling into error, avoiding weak words. • Content: Evaluation type: Online exams Teaching language: Arabic
The origins of the science of interpretation:
- The stages of development of this science, the reasons for its delay, and the most important references that are the cornerstone of every sound building in this field.
The purpose and controls of the principles of interpretation:
- Establishing the correct approach that combats the crooked and perverted approach in interpreting the Qur’an
- How to understand the Qur'an the right ways
- Interpretation of the Qur’an with the sayings of the Companions:
- The controls built in distinguishing between the sayings of the Companions and which of them will be valid and correct.
- Interpretation of the Qur’an in language: Here the student will learn about the origins of this method in terms of distinguishing between synonymous and opposing meanings that lead to the same meaning ... etc
- Interpretation of the Qur’an by Ijtihad and Opinion Here, the methods of deduction for the opinion that is closest to truth and far from whims have been explained.
- Consensus in interpretation Here, the student will identify a way to reach an optimal historical consensus on a particular issue.
- Interpretation of the Qur’an with the words of the followers: Here the student will learn about the seniors and circles of the followers and how close they are to the principles of sound interpretation.
- Interpretation of the verses in a gradual manner, starting with Al-Fatihah.